[Swarm-Modelling] ListImpl help

From: Diego Corredor
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] ListImpl help
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 17:50:12 -0500

Hello to everybody. This is the first time I post anything in this mailing list.

I am having some troubles with a ListImpl object. I am constructing an AB model in which a given number of consumers trade with each other. The trading process is made between two different types of consumers.

I have implemented the model using two consumer lists (ListImpl objects). I loop both lists in order to arrange "negotiation meetings". In these meetings each pair of consumers compares agents' demands. According to some given criteria trade is made and consumers get satisfied. Once a pair of consumers has traded, each consumer is removed from the respective consumer list and added in another list (trader list).

The problem I am having right now is that when all consumers are removed from any of the two lists, Swarm is getting stuck . It is displaying a: No Members Error.

I would thank any help.

Diego Corredor

Undergraduate Economics Student

National University of Colombia