[Swarm-Modelling] Break Command

From: Diego Corredor
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] Break Command
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 15:34:40 -0500

Hi everybody,

I am new in javaswarm. Right now I am programming my first ACE model
in swarm. I am implementing a decentralized overlapping generations
model. For doing so, I have been using the swarm tutorial for java
written by Charles Staelin (2000). I have also been using the Java
Reference Guide to Swarm.

As you can imagine it has been a very interesting process. However,
sometimes I just get stuck in the programming because of silly
questions, and that is why I am writing to you. This time I have two
questions:

1.  I'm trying to break a loop if a certain condition is met during
this process. To do so I have been using the java command "break"
without result. Is there any special command in javaswarm to break a
loop?

2. I need to randomize the order of a ListImpl object. I found the
ListShuffleImpl method in the Reference Guide, but I have not found
out how to make it work yet...

I would appreciate any help.

King regards,

Diego Corredor