Re: [Swarm-Modelling] Mega-Scale Bio ABM on the GPU

From: Roshan D'Souza
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Modelling] Mega-Scale Bio ABM on the GPU
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 07:16:53 -0400

Gary,

The grids are located at the nodes. Particles enter a node and 1. move about randomly. If they encounter a hole.., they go to a different layer within the node. When the exit the node, they randomly proceed towards one of the nodes connected to the current node. In addition to diffusion, there is binding and metabolism.

-Roshan