swarm-swarmfest2004

Re: [SwarmFest2004] draft of CFP, front web page, keynote page --- volu

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: [SwarmFest2004] draft of CFP, front web page, keynote page --- volunteer(s) to post cfp??
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 20:06:58 -0500 (EST)

Hi Alex,

Ah, so the address@hidden is also archiving
all mail and attachments?
If so, that is a fine way to have papers received and
available to the whole committee.

My only concern is, as per my other message, that the
org committee will not want to see all the messages
about registration, hotels, etc, that can come
to the general email address for a conference like this.

But if that was not a problem in the past, i guess
this approach is fine.

- r

--
Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for the Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)