swarm-swarmfest2004

Re: [SwarmFest2004] SwarmFest2004 registration

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: [SwarmFest2004] SwarmFest2004 registration
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 17:53:07 -0500 (EST)

Ah, that is a good idea.
(I guess i was assuming we'd take their word for it
if someone said they were a member, but i wasn't thinking
people might be asking!)

Who has the current database of SDG membership?
Could you please send that info to us?

Are there "policy" issues like that, e.g.,
if X has a membership of type T, who falls under it?
I guess we'll address them as they come up.

Thanks,
 - r

--
Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for the Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)