swarm-swarmfest2004

Re: [SwarmFest2004] SwarmFest on www.swarm.org

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: Re: [SwarmFest2004] SwarmFest on www.swarm.org
Date: 22 Jan 2004 01:47:28 -0800

SR> It appears that on www.swarm.org there is not yet anything about
SR> SwarmFest 2004, pointing people to Rick's nice new site for
SR> it. Um, is Alex the one to fix that?

I've updated www.swarm.org with the new links.  Don't forget members
of Savannah (or non-members after approval) can post news items on our
site there, I've also gone ahead and done so:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/news/?group=swarm

PS.  If you haven't logged in recently you will need a new password
because the Savannah site was cracked and all passwords were reset.
If you are a member can use the "Lost password" feature to regain
access.  Alternatively, you can post and one of the Savannah members
can approve the post.

Alex