swarm-swarmfest2004

Re: [SwarmFest2004] Paper submission question

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: Re: [SwarmFest2004] Paper submission question
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 07:46:07 -0800

Geoff Nitschke wrote:
Hello,

Could you please tell me if submitted papers are subject to
a 'blind' peer review or not ?

In past SwarmFests, papers have received only a very informal review. SwarmFest is intended not to be a rigorous scientific meeting, but instead an informal forum for people to present and learn a wide range of new ideas and approaches. Usually almost all submitted papers were presented. This year you can expect that papers will probably only be screened to eliminate any that are clearly inappropriate.

I hope this encourages you to submit a paper!

Steve Railsback

--
Lang, Railsback & Associates
250 California Ave.