swarm-swarmfest2004

[SwarmFest2004] 'soft briefcases' to give away?

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: [SwarmFest2004] 'soft briefcases' to give away?
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 17:19:03 -0500 (EST)

We (cscs) are ordering a number of "soft briefcases'
(that's what they call them...maybe you know what i mean...)
for distribution at another workshop we are running this spring.
They are about $5-6 each if ordered "en masse"
and they will even print some words and icons on them.

So...do we want to distribute such things at SwarmFest2004?
They could have something like
     (big)    SwarmFest 2004
   (smaller) Center for the Study of Complex Systems
                Univ of Michigan
and the swarm and cscs icons on the side.

Do we (swarmfest) want to spend money on this,
either to give away, or to charge a small fee for?

Or maybe get something traditional like t-shirts?

We'd have to make a guess as to how many to order.
Eg, i guess 60-80, give that is the attendance the past
couple of years.

Thoughts?

- r

--
Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for the Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)