swarm-swarmfest2004

[SwarmFest2004] Re: 'soft briefcases' to give away?

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: [SwarmFest2004] Re: 'soft briefcases' to give away?
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 17:21:58 -0500 (EST)

Here is a bit better description and price range
from Howard Oishi (in our office):

The bags are a soft sided, brief case with padded, velcro handles and
shoulder strap; one outside zippered pocket and main zippered
compartment. The bags would run from about $5-7.50 depending on the
imprint and style.

--
Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for the Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)