swarm-swarmfest2004

Re: [SwarmFest2004] development report submission

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: [SwarmFest2004] development report submission
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 17:40:29 -0500 (EST)

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the submission to SwarmFest 2004.

I have one question about this submission:
is the text below intended to fall under the
  1) Abstracts (200-300 words)
category?  (or perhaps (2) extended abstracts (500-1500 words)
i haven't counted the words...).
Or are you intending to submit a paper and/or poster?

Thanks,
 - r

--
Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for the Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)