swarm-swarmfest2005

[Swarmfest2005] extented deadline

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: [Swarmfest2005] extented deadline
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 23:26:43 +0200

        A collective reply to Rick, Jim, Steve and Paul.

OK, we'll not cancel the Fest and anyway this would not a decision of mine but only a collective one. In case, we'll have only a one day meeting.

No, we've no budget problems thanks to sponsorship; in the next few days I'll send you a complete budget situation, with a small positive contribution to SDG. On the contrary, in case we cancel the Fest, I've to pay (personally, I fear), some penalties.

At present we have 12 papers and 15 participants. In case, we'll have a one day meeting. I hope that the Rick' guess will be confirmed.

        I send immediately the extension announce.

        Yours, Pietro

---
The world is full of interesting problems to be solved!
Home page http://web.econ.unito.it/terna