swarm-swarmfest2005

RE: [Swarmfest2005] review process

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: RE: [Swarmfest2005] review process
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 15:03:53 -0400 (EDT)

hi roger,
yes, i wrote to cappellini directly to ask if he
had anything he could send about his experiences with AnyLogic.
i'll pass it along if he does send it to me.
 - r

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for the Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)
4477 Randall Lab
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
Phone: 734 763 3323                  Fax: 734 763 9267
http://cscs.umich.edu/~rlr