swarm-swarmfest2007

Re: [Swarmfest2007] Swarmfest fees, budget

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2007] Swarmfest fees, budget
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 11:17:34 -0600

I talked to one of these people, Catherine Beauchemin about the possibility of giving one or two talks.*//*

http://www.cs.unm.edu/~cbeau

I say one or two because she has a good talk on influenza modelling, which includes validation data, and also she could also talk about her simulator MASyV. She did say she'd need expenses covered, though. She's a good speaker, and could conceivably be a keynote, but the flu talk is somewhat (but not terribly) technical.

I haven't been able to find Jim Faeder today. http://www.t10.lanl.gov/faeder/ It's the same kind of combo talk there, probably. (They have their own simulator called BioNetGen.)