swarm-swarmfest2007

[Swarmfest2007] protocol on invited speakers

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: [Swarmfest2007] protocol on invited speakers
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 18:33:27 -0600

Hello,

Should I bother thinking about invited speakers? All I have heard is from the announcement that we'll have some, but before that my suggestions were said to have to wait for 2008 (but without explanation). If someone has preferences or someone in mind, just say so. Or if for some reason you want to see what the volunteer speaker list looks like before hand, let me know that too and I'll know also not to bother but for a different reason.

Thanks,

Marcus