swarm-swarmfest2007

[Swarmfest2007] SwarmFest Oral Presentation

From: diego . corredor46
Subject: [Swarmfest2007] SwarmFest Oral Presentation
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 16:13:00 -0500

SwarmFest organizing committe:

I am interested to participate in the SwarmFest 2007 with the presentation of a
work in progress version of my ABM research at the Department of Economics in
the Universidad del Rosario (Colombia, South America). You will find all the
requested information for submission in the attached file.

I would like to ask you, if possible, for an early review of my submission in
order to apply for financial support in Colombia.

Thanks,

Diego Corredor
Researcher
Department of Economics