swarm-swarmfest2007

Re: [Swarmfest2007] SwarmFest Oral Presentation

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2007] SwarmFest Oral Presentation
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 16:51:12 -0700

address@hidden wrote:
SwarmFest organizing committe:

I am interested to participate in the SwarmFest 2007 with the
presentation of a work in progress version of my ABM research at the
Department of Economics in the Universidad del Rosario (Colombia,
South America). You will find all the requested information for
submission in the attached file.

I would like to ask you, if possible, for an early review of my
submission in order to apply for financial support in Colombia.

Thank you for your submittal. We should be able to review it and provide a decision within 2-3 days.

SwarmFest