swarm-swarmfest2007

Re: [Swarmfest2007] dumb question

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2007] dumb question
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 16:42:25 -0700

paul box wrote:
This may have already been asked, when I wasn't paying attention.

What are we doing about the people posting abstract submissions to
this list?  Should I accept them, or direct them to another address?

I am planning to send out an update tomorrow on the status of SwarmFest and start making decisions about how to review the abstracts. But people are supposed to send their abstracts to this list; just accept them.

Steve

--
Steve Railsback
Lang, Railsback & Associates