swarm-swarmfest2007

Re: [Swarmfest2007] Status update, 31 May

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: Re: [Swarmfest2007] Status update, 31 May
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 19:43:20 -0700

paul box wrote:

-- Especially, we need one person to organize the review: respond to
submittals, keep track of what's been reviewed, send responses to
submitters, maintain a list of accepted talks... Pietro?

I am happy to be a reviewer for abstracts.

Thanks Paul; I didn't get much response on that request. It would be highly appreciated if you could flag any that seem questionable.

I have 15 abstracts collected so far; do you have them all? I already responded to one (Diego Corredor) who requested a quick response.

Steve

--
Steve Railsback
Lang, Railsback & Associates