swarm-swarmfest2007

Re: [SPAM] Re: [Swarmfest2007] Status update, 31 May

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: [Swarmfest2007] Status update, 31 May
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 07:16:21 +0200

At 04.43 05/06/2007, you wrote:
paul box wrote:

-- Especially, we need one person to organize the review: respond to
submittals, keep track of what's been reviewed, send responses to
submitters, maintain a list of accepted talks... Pietro?

        I'm very sorry for having missed that ...

I'm in a terrible working period and I lost the capability of being reliable with mails; I beg pardon, but I cannot accept any new charge at present.

Yours, Pietro