synaptic-devel

[Fwd: Re: [Synaptic-devel] Ui Proposal]

From: Renate
Subject: [Fwd: Re: [Synaptic-devel] Ui Proposal]
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 23:06:21 +0200

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] Ui Proposal Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 22:59:43 +0200
Am Mon, den 13.10.2003 schrieb Guillaume Pratte um 01:25:
> If this gets implemented, my previous idea could be implemented as well...
> You
> would switch an option in the menus or in the preferences to "use advanced
> version selection for packages", and the radio buttons would turn into
> something like my previous mock-up. No need for an advanced tab :-)

Like Michael guessed the exchange of the toggle buttons could be done
without any real code change.

Take a look at a version with radio buttons:

http://pimpdrive.pimpzkru.de/renate/synaptic/window_main_hpaned.glade

Just download the glade file and execute synaptic in the folder
containing the glade file.

But I am now really happy with the radio buttons either.

Sebastian

--- End Message ---