synaptic-devel

Re: [Synaptic-devel] Russian translation and manpage

From: Michael Vogt
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] Russian translation and manpage
Date: 21 Oct 2003 13:25:59 +0200

On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 01:49:06PM +0300, Sviataslau Svirydau wrote:
> Hello,
Hi,

> Attached is updated russian translation and manpage.

Great, thank you!

> Some notes on synaptic (may be for post 0.45 :) ):
> - in layout with information panel on the right side package management
> still located on the "Common" tab and not visible when other tabs
> selected (in other layout it's visible always).
> - "Suggested and Recommended" stuff not applicable on rpm-based system,
> but it's still available in synaptic ("Use suggested as requirements" in
> preferences, "Suggested and Recommended" in filter editor)

Right. I removed some of it already. I'll go for the rest after 0.45 :)

> - "Set internal option" dialog has not translatable strings in pot-file
> (I've used svn rel.361)

Thanks. Glade didn't exported the strings for window_setopt. This is
fixed in svn now. I put a updated pre-version online, just to make
sure. Anyway, think we'll release and then fix the outstanding issue
after that :)

> - may be something else, don't remember now :)

If you remember -> just send a mail :)

thanks,
 Michael