synaptic-devel

Re: [Synaptic-devel] Synaptic and GTK+ 2.6

From: Christian Metzen
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] Synaptic and GTK+ 2.6
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 11:45:35 +0000

Hello There!

Michael Vogt schrieb:

This is actually a libglade2 problem. Have you tested to upgrade to
libglade 2.4.1? It should fix the problem (I run
2.5). Gtk/Glade/Libglade are not always as much in sync as one
hopes. And apparently synaptic is a early adopter for some of the
glade features.

Yes, that was one of my first thoughts too. I tried out 2.4.1 and 2.5.0, both without succeeding. The interesting Thing is that after having upgraded to one of those, Synaptic doesn't output anything anymore. It just even quits without any Errors.

Please contact me again if the libglade upgrade does not fix the
problem. I'm sure we find a solution quickly.

Yeah, thanks for the Help, it would be very fine to get that fixed.

Bye,

Christian Metzen
CCux Linux Development