synaptic-devel

Re: [Synaptic-devel] Synaptic and GTK+ 2.6

From: Christian Metzen
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] Synaptic and GTK+ 2.6
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 18:58:38 +0000

Hello!

Well, the only Way is to Install it from our Installation CD. Sorry for that. But the behaviour stays really strange...

Michael Vogt schrieb:

Hmmmm ... bad. Is it possible to build a chroot of your distribution?
Can I possibly use some tool for this? Or setup pbuilder or something?
I would like to test this on my system but I have no idea about CCux
:)

thanks,
Michael

Bye,