Re: [Taler] latest draft on the Taler cryptography

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Taler] latest draft on the Taler cryptography
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 21:10:01 -0400

Section 3.4 uses the word "loosing".  I think that is a misspelling
and that it should be "losing".

On the last line of page 8, it says that the mint does not learn
the public key during the minting process.  Should that be "private key"?
If the current wording is correct, I think it calls for an explanation
of why it is correct.

--
Dr Richard Stallman