Re: [Taler] Tor Browser

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Taler] Tor Browser
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2016 16:37:39 -0400

  > Regardless, 2017 is not that bad, as we still have quite a bit of work
  > to do to get the extension, auditor and merchants really
  > production-ready -- and the bank integration legally and technically
  > working. So for me this doesn't look like it'll be "the" roadblock.

It would be difficult for us to promote Taler for actual use as long
as it doesn't work with Firefox.  If it takes you another year to get
ready, and by then Firefox supports this interface, then it won't
cause a practical problem.  Otherwise it may require us to hold off
recommending Taler for actual use.

--
Dr Richard Stallman