Re: [Taler] Website update

From: Jeff Burdges
Subject: Re: [Taler] Website update
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 12:40:22 +0100

It's fine.  Right now, I kinda think I also preferred the older look
without so much black outside of the logo, but this page looks
professional and polished enough, so whatever.  News is a good addition.
The language selector looks well done.

Jeff

p.s.  I agree that gold is not the right association.  I suppose  money
is multi-colored almost everywhere in the world, except the U.S. where
money is green.  Money itself is not usually white and black, but
accounting is.  A white and black logo is easier to put on stuff and
easier to tweak for context, like the 20 euro blue for the Europe or
green for the US, or a blinking red icon, etc.