[Taler] wire_fee date in the future

From: Hadruki
Subject: [Taler] wire_fee date in the future
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 09:28:29 -0500

Hi list

I'm running a local exchange (demo) instance which I build from source.
It used to work but I must have messed up something recently.

When I want to spend coins I get the message (from the merchant backend) "Exchange's earliest fee is x days adhead of our time. Clock skew issue?" ( x being 22 yesterday )

Both the exchange and the merchant run on the same server. The postgres db runs on a different server. The dates on both servers are correct.

If I query /wire the list of fees show that indeed my 2018 wire_fee start_date is
"start_date": "/Date(1517443200)/" Feb 1, 2018 GMT, right?

In my configuration I have
wire-fee-2017 = EUR:0.10
wire-fee-2018 = EUR:0.10
wire-fee-2019 = EUR:0.10
wire-fee-2020 = EUR:0.10
closing-fee-2017 = EUR:0.10
closing-fee-2018 = EUR:0.10
closing-fee-2019 = EUR:0.10
closing-fee-2020 = EUR:0.10

The 2017 values seem to be ignored (sounds reasonable) because GET /wire only responds with 3 "wire_fee" entries.

Any ideas?

Thanks!