Re: [Taler] wire_fee date in the future

From: Marcello Stanisci
Subject: Re: [Taler] wire_fee date in the future
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 16:52:49 +0100

Hi Hadruki,

this is just a guess: it sounds reasonable that until Feb 1st you don't
have valid fees,
assuming that those from the 2017 expired on Dec 31st.  And it also
sounds reasonable
that the exchange looks "forward" rather than backwards to see if valid
fees exist.

My suggestion is to set that wire_fee_start_date to "now" and try again.
-Marcello