Re: [Taler] 36C3 Demo

From: David Kleuker
Subject: Re: [Taler] 36C3 Demo
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020 17:38:58 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

i think an independent free software android app
with an open standard format would be better.

Similar to PassAndroid, maybe that could be used as a base.

https://f-droid.org/de/packages/org.ligi.passandroid/

Such an open standard could be used by any app and
the FSFE could promote it as open standard.

The free software app should provide all the fancy features
a user would expect from a cloud app like graphs and analytics, but all locally.

That would be indeed perfect for Prototype Fund and probably other funds.

Maybe ligi is interested to start such a project?

kind regards
David