Re: [Taler] Getting Some more Info for GSOC 2020

From: Wayne Taylor
Subject: Re: [Taler] Getting Some more Info for GSOC 2020
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 15:55:43 -0700

would any one be angry if I started a Telegram or Matrix chat group for Taler?  These are the two places where most open software stuff lives.  I think it would create a quicker 'buzz' around the project too.

I don't want to ruffle feathers but I think this will be nothing but good for the project...

Otherwise, if someone overseeing the project wants to do it, that's also awesome - I will join :)

Wayne