Re: [Taler] GNU Taler was suggested to Brazil's Central Bank

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [Taler] GNU Taler was suggested to Brazil's Central Bank
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 21:05:23 +0200

Sounds great, I hope they answer you! I'm working on a paper about how
one could use Taler for a Centrally Banked Digital Currency (CBDC), once
that is finished, that reference might help in discussions with Central
Banks. (We're also changing a bit the 'tipping' protocol implementation
in the merchant (!) right now to make the Taler architecture already
support the envisioned CDBC-scenario.)

Happy hacking!

Christian