Re: [Taler] ToS rendering (was: Re: Taler Android UX)

From: Torsten Grote
Subject: Re: [Taler] ToS rendering (was: Re: Taler Android UX)
Date: Fri, 1 May 2020 09:04:30 -0300

On 2020-04-30 16:27, Christian Grothoff wrote:
> Looks great to me. Could you please add the markdown to the exchange.git
> as contrib/tos/tos.md?

Actually, the reStructuredText used is sufficiently similar to Markdown
so that it parses just fine. The only change I had to do is replace

    Terms Of Service
    ****************

with

    Terms Of Service
    ================

still want me to commit that or do we do a proper conversation to Markdown?

The current version

    https://git.taler.net/exchange.git/tree/contrib/tos/tos.rst

already seems to use the proper heading, but only one main heading, so
there would only be one expandable section.

>> Note that with the expandable sections in mind, the example ToS should
>> probably use less sections.
> I'll take that up with our lawyer.

+1

Kind Regards,