[Taler] Partial Taler-Talk to review

From: Florian Jung
Subject: [Taler] Partial Taler-Talk to review
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2022 02:20:52 +0100

Hi Christian,

As you have kindly offered, I'm sending you the current state of my taler presentation. It's not ready yet, but it already includes the most error-prone stuff: The actual cryptographic protocols.

I have simplified them a lot in order to target an "I once heard about this Diffie Hellman Thing but uhhh..."-kind of audience, and hope I have not gotten anything too wrong in there ;).

Don't invest too much time though, it's christmas and I feel kinda confident that it should be fine ;).

Cheers,

Florian