texmacs-dev

[Texmacs-dev] Problems with PDF

From: Massimiliano Gubinelli
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Problems with PDF
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 17:54:21 +0100

Hi all,
 I and my students started to experience some problems with PDF export in the
last versions of TeXmacs (not clear since when, definitely last month svn). In
particular PDF files raise errors in Acrobat reader upon printing and they
either show wrong characters or fail printing pages right away. This seems not
due to the documents, since they were printing fine before.

Has somebody made critical changes to the PDF code?

Max