texmacs-dev

Re: [Texmacs-dev] [GSoC] weekly report #4

From: Darcy Shen
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] [GSoC] weekly report #4
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2020 21:28:20 +0800

I tried to write a Markdown parser before:

https://github.com/sadhen/libmdcpp

You should start from set up the project skeleton. Define the interface and the test cases.

And this may be a better project to dive into:

https://github.com/commonmark/cmark

---- On Mon, 2020-06-29 22:13:38 yx1107 <yx1107@foxmail.com> wrote ----

Hi all,

During this week I still studied developing md2tm of markdown converter. The commonmark.py (https://github.com/readthedocs/commonmark.py) provides a good example for me to study how to parse markdown syntax and render text in CommonMark standard (https://commonmark.org/).
I planned to re-implement parser in C++, which is core to the TeXmacs conversion procedure.
And, sorry for my silence for committing and replying to the PR (https://github.com/texmacs/texmacs/pull/44). I will be busy preparing stuff for about two weeks for graduation and commuting between my hometown and the city where my university is located at.

Best Regards,
Xiang