RE: [Tinycc-devel] windows port

From: Erik Poupaert
Subject: RE: [Tinycc-devel] windows port
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 15:31:40 +0100

Tinycc's speed in the back end would allow me to waste time in the
table-driven lexer/parser in the front end. SableCc is dog-slow, but so
incredibly easy to use. So, thanks to tinycc, even people who are not able
to write hand-built lexers/parsers can write fast compilers; even I would be
able to do it; and now you see how a tool like tinycc can contribute to
social promotion :)