Re: [Tinycc-devel] ASM Output?

From: Fabrice Bellard
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] ASM Output?
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 22:41:46 +0100

Neil Bradley wrote:
Just curious if there's a way to output assembly generated from tinycc.
I've checked the command line options and the docs but didn't see any
reference to it.  I see references to assembling a .s file, but not any
ability to look at the assembly that tcc generates (if it does so at all).

No way. However, you can use 'objdump -d' to look at the disassembled code.

Fabrice.