Re: [Tinycc-devel] linux-2.4.26-tcc.patch ?

From: Fabrice Bellard
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] linux-2.4.26-tcc.patch ?
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 23:50:30 +0200

address@hidden wrote:
hello,
i recently found tcc compiler and i want to use it for my kernel compilation. i
have many kernel recompilations to do because i must develop a driver for a
peripheral. is it possible to get your linux-2.4.26-tcc.patch ?

I don't think it is a good idea to use TCC for the Linux kernel compilation. I just did it for fun and to demonstrate its speed, but I am sure the generated code has still some bugs which will give you random problems...

Fabrice.