Re: [Tinycc-devel] dllimport undefined symbol

From: Doug Currie
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] dllimport undefined symbol
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 23:02:07 -0400

Wednesday, April 19, 2006, 9:06:17 PM, Jérôme VUARAND wrote:

> I'm using lua-tcc, which is a lua binding for tcclib, and I have a
> problem with relocation. When using libc functions, relocation is ok
> and execution works from inside lua. But when I'm linking to a dll
> import library generated with gcc, I have an unresolved symbol error
> when I try to relocate the code.

Also see
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/tinycc-devel/2006-02/msg00012.html
which has an earlier date than the message I referred to in my last
message, but which is actually newer (I think this is due to my
sending a message before I joined the group) and has more details.

Doug Currie
Londonderry, NH