Re: [Tinycc-devel] dllimport undefined symbol

From: Jérôme VUARAND
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] dllimport undefined symbol
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 23:59:49 -0400

I built libtcc.dll with your suggested modifications, and I altered my
build system to use it instead of the static lib libtcc.a, but there
is absolutely no change.

However, your proposition made me wonder how tcc loaded the dll implib
in your example. I don't know how you built lua, but you also link
with kernel32 and I guessed the import mechanism for kernel32 is
shipped with tcc. I noticed there is a kernel32.def file in the tcc
directory. So I generated lua.def and lualib.def and it works
wonderfully now :-)

Thanks for having me look at the right place.

Anyway it would be really nice to document all that .def mechanism in
tcc doc somewhere, or to make it more visible if that's already there.