Re: [Tinycc-devel] Bug? At least error when compiling SQLite

From: Dave Dodge
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Bug? At least error when compiling SQLite
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 04:48:13 -0400

On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 09:06:45AM +0200, Laurens Simonis wrote:
> typedef PVOID PACCESS_TOKEN;
> typedef struct _SE_IMPERSONATION_STATE {
>     PACCESS_TOKEN Token;
>     BOOLEAN CopyOnOpen;
>     BOOLEAN EffectiveOnly;
>     SECURITY_IMPERSONATION_LEVEL Level;
> } SE_IMPERSONATION_STATE,*PSE_IMPERSONATION_STATE;
>
> esp. regarding PACCESS_TOKEN Token; :
>
> In file included from ..\include\winapi/windows.h:105:
> In file included from ..\include\winapi/windef.h:155:
> ..\include\winapi/winnt.h:1808: identifier expected
>
> When I replace PACCESS_TOKEN Token; with void PACCESS_TOKEN Token;,
> everything compiles just fine.

Try this patch:

  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/tinycc-devel/2005-01/msg00010.html

It doesn't look like the exact same problem, but it's possible that
it's just a different effect from the same bug.  Or it might be that
PVOID is not being defined properly when tcc is used as the compiler.

                                                  -Dave Dodge