Re: [Tinycc-devel] Bug? At least error when compiling SQLite

From: Laurens Simonis
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Bug? At least error when compiling SQLite
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 12:44:42 +0200

  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/tinycc-devel/2005-01/msg00010.html
> > It doesn't look like the exact same problem, but it's possible that
> > it's just a different effect from the same bug.  Or it might be that
> > PVOID is not being defined properly when tcc is used as the
> > compiler.

It did the trick perfectly! Works like a charm. Any clue on a new official release with this fix included?

Also, I found a minor glitch in the compile process on mingw: In
configure, on line 320 it reads:

version=`head $source_path/VERSION`

However, if your path contains a space, that fails. The following fixes it:

version=`head "$source_path/VERSION"`

Cheers,

Laurens