[Tinycc-devel] once again about anonymous struct/union bug

From: PerfectDark
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] once again about anonymous struct/union bug
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 17:39:19 +0400 (MSD)

Hello!

I applied Filip Navara's patch, that allow tcc deal with anonymous
struct/unions, and found, that tcc is not accept code like that:

//----------------
typedef struct {
  int any_member;
  ;// just placeholder -
  //  we can put semicolon in almost each place of code :)
} my_struct_t;
//----------------

I havent time to test original tcc on that code - may be it accept semicolons.
If you use Filip's patch you can fix it with adding several lines in
`struct_decl' function:

****
  bit_pos = 0;
  offset = 0;