[Tinycc-devel] function call crash, 64bit?

From: Carl Dougan
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] function call crash, 64bit?
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 23:13:51 -0700 (PDT)

I'm trying use tcc as a backend compiler - with
windows and mingw gcc.
Tcc compiles fine as does my project using libtcc.
It crashes when calling a function (at least a
function that takes parameters).
i.e. in the libtcc example: tcc_compile_string(),
tcc_get_symbol()..etc are called without complaint -
but the code crashes on calling the returned func.
(if I change foo to just return 22, for example- it
works fine - the problem seems to be parameter passing
or how calls are handled or something)

Cant seem to find the gcc flags or whatever to make it
all work (there is no compile error - just a crash)
Since I am also on an AMD64 bit machine I also tried
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/tinycc-devel/2005-03/msg00016.html

Does tcc have problems with 64bit? Any compiler flags
that would help? Do other people have it working fine
with win+64bit+gcc?

Im not even sure if the 64bit patch above is trying to
solve the problem I have or if thats more a linux
deal.

anyways - thanks, Carl