Re: [Tinycc-devel] How Install TCC on Ubuntu Linux

From: Sumesh KS
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] How Install TCC on Ubuntu Linux
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 14:42:14 +0530

Hi,

Thanks

But i have n't any internet connection. but i download tcc from it's site. i read the install help file in that file and i type the commands . But it give an error message like "No Compiler found". I downloades the source version so that package it show i want a C compiler like GCC. How i Get C compiler for Ubuntu or can i get any TCC package which don't want a compile process at install time.

Please Help Me.

On 7/25/06, Peter Firefly Lund <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, 25 Jul 2006, Sumesh KS wrote:

> Any one Know How we install TCC on Ubuntu Linux.

sudo apt-get install tcc

-Peter