Re: [Tinycc-devel] (no subject)

From: Philippe Ribet
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] (no subject)
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 22:08:31 +0200

Mike B wrote:

hi all,

Is there a road map, or a todo list for this project? I was wondering how much work there is to do to make this into a GCC drop in replacement?

One way may be to get a gcc test suite and run it. Building statistics on this base could be a good starting point.

Note: I've today build tcc with gcc:
- compiling with gcc 3.3 and gcc 3.4 gives many warnings and tcc autotest (make test) fails
- compiling with gcc 4.1 gives many warnings but autotest is OK

Dave Dodge make a good page:
http://www.dododge.net/tcc/patches.html

Dave: could you please add a status for each patch (eg: bug fixed in next release / bug fixed in relase x.y / bug fixed in cvs / bug not fixed in current release...)?

Fabrice: could you please add some link from tcc web page to this page?

Best regards,

--
Philippe Ribet

                        The README file said
             "Requires Windows 95, NT 4.0, or better."
                   So... I installed it on Linux!