[Tinycc-devel] Compiling qemu-0.8.2 with tcc (yes, I am insane).

From: Rob Landley
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Compiling qemu-0.8.2 with tcc (yes, I am insane).
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 23:59:08 -0400

So:
  cd qemu-0.8.2
  ./configure --cc=tcc --host-cc=tcc
  make

It dies on the first file, with;
  block.c:719: cannot cast 'int' to 'struct <anonymous>'

Line 719 of block.c is:
        size = lseek(fd, 0, SEEK_END);

And size is int64_t.

Apparently, it doesn't like assigning an int to an int64_t?  I thought it was
c99...

Also, now that I have my shiny new x86-64 system sitting in the corner waiting
for me to finish configuring it: how would one go about adding an x86-64
target to tcc?

I have no _idea_ what I'm doing.  I just don't let it stop me. :)

Rob