[Tinycc-devel] what are tcc's limitations?

From: bj
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] what are tcc's limitations?
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 04:26:24 +0800

hey, sorry for that awful email i sent last time. it was too much.
anyway, i'm just curious because i see potential in tcc, what are all of tcc's limitations anyway? what is it's difference between mingw except for speed, size ,the fact that it has no sound and no .rc resource compiling (by default)? thanks very much to all who have helped me in my solve my C problems in my thesis. :)