Re: [Tinycc-devel] Problem including pthreadtypes.h

From: Fred Weigel
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Problem including pthreadtypes.h
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 09:20:36 -0500

I have a fix for that, as does Rob Landley. In a nutshell, libc.so is a
script, and uses AS_NEEDED, which the tcc elf loader doesn't understand.

Rob has a collection of patches, and a tarball of the updated compiler
(Thanks Rob!). Since his solution is more useful, I'll hold off. If Rob
publishes the location of the tarball, snag it, and everything should
work.

Fred Weigel.