Re: [Tinycc-devel] Problem including pthreadtypes.h

From: Marc van Dongen
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Problem including pthreadtypes.h
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 14:53:11 +0000

* Fred Weigel <address@hidden> [2006-10-30 09:20:36 -0500]:

: I have a fix for that, as does Rob Landley. In a nutshell, libc.so is a
: script, and uses AS_NEEDED, which the tcc elf loader doesn't understand.
:
: Rob has a collection of patches, and a tarball of the updated compiler
: (Thanks Rob!). Since his solution is more useful, I'll hold off. If Rob
: publishes the location of the tarball, snag it, and everything should
: work.

Thanks Fred.

Regards,

Marc